Monday, March 24, 2008

The richest people in our country (unit 5, assignment 1)

I would have to say that Bill Gates is the richest person in our country. In my opinion, he actually deserves his money. Bill Gates developed Microsoft computers giving him billions of dollars a year. I do envy Bill Gates because I have never had money I could just spend on whatever I wanted, and I think it would be cool to have an unlimited fund, but then again I am the type of person that loves their privacy. I wouldn't be able to deal with the paparazi and constant attention on my kids and house. Bill Gates is extremely smart about how he uses his money; in many occasions he has helped plenty of charities and spent his money wisely.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I like how you focused your response around Gates, and I agree that there are a lot of responsibilities that come with wealth, but I don't think I'll ever have to worry about that :)

Good post, but some small errors that I can help you fix. As is you earned 18/20 points.