Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting Involved in other People's Business

In a lot of situations it is not necessary to get involed in business that has nothing to do with you. But there are certain exceptions. One would be if your friend asks you to help out. Another could be you getting pulled into the situation. Im not going to lie, I have had my share of sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, and I have gotten in trouble for it. But in my situation I just always have my friend's back. For example, I heard some things about my friend that were not true, and before I even asked her what she wanted me to do, I started yelling. I had no right to, but I just couldn't help it. That was probably a situaion that I should not have gotten involved in before talking to her about it.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Is it ever necessary to get involved in someone else's business?

I agree, that getting involved in other's business is a risky thing to do.

Quite a lot of errors in this post. Please make corrections to earn more points. 15/20 points.