Monday, May 12, 2008

Fights (unit 4 assignment 1)

I’ve been in a few verbal fights only because I get mad really easily. But the one I recall the clearest was one that I got into because I had my friends back. Basically they were friends at one point and then my friend Haley broke up with her boyfriend and immediately after they broke up, her friend Aubrey started dating him and started talking about Haley. So we all went up to Wal-mart so Haley could face her. We ended up in the parking lot with Haley and Aubrey yelling at each other and then Aubrey decided to call me a whore. Now I don’t even know this girl and she had no right to say something about me without knowing anything about me. So I started yelling at her and she was yelling back. It ended up with the Wal-mart security coming out and we just left. If I were to see her today we would probably start fighting because it was never resolved and I still strongly dislike her for many reasons. It didn’t really hurt our relationship because I have never liked her from things I’ve heard but I did learn not to start something in a public area.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Ok. I'm glad nothing bad happened as a result of this confrontation, but do you think it could have been avoided all together?

20/20 points.